Natasha Wang was never an athlete.
She casually started pole dancing in her late 20s, attending class just once a week.
She actually thought that exercising more than 2 times a week was just too much for her.
A few years later she would find herself dominating in pole competitions, spending hours exercising every day.
How did that happen?
Listen to Natasha Wang talk about her pole dance journey in a “Do the Impossible” talk.
What were her secrets?
In this “Do the Impossible” podcast, you’ll learn:
- What are Natasha’s most significant pole achievements?
- How did her pole journey start? How old were she? How many times a week were she exercising?
- When did she start taking pole more seriously? Why?
- When did she do her first performance?
- How did she get over her stage fear?
- Which was her first competition and how did she train for it?
- How did Natasha deal with self-doubt?
- How did Natasha balance working full time & training?
- What is the most common mistake among pole dancers?
- The 3 things to which Natasha attributes her success.
- How did Natasha decide to leave her job and focus on pole full-time? Was it a difficult decision?
- There are many pole dancing fans who aspire to become like Natasha. What tips would Natasha give to them?
THIS IS an EPISODE OF THE “DO THE IMPOSSIBLE” SERIES. YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN THE “HEALTH & FITNESS DUELS” SERIES WHERE 2 EXPERTS DISCUSS CONCURRENTLY A CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT.
- Yoga or Pilates?
- Exercising to lose fat or build muscle?
- Bodyweight exercises or weights?
- Vegetarian or Paleo?
Or, you can get them all in itunes!
About Natasha Wang:
Natasha Wang used to be a publicist…She started casually attending pole dance classes with friends in her late 20s. At the time she did not yet suspect that a few years later she would dominate the stage and be announced as the winner in pole fitness championships! She has now put her publicist career on hold, to let her pole fitness career blossom!