Meet Amazon Best-seller Surprisingly...Unstuck: The Power of Small Healthy Habits In A World Addicted To Instant Results.
Do you wish you ate better or exercised more? Or maybe, that you lost weight and didn't actually gain it back? Wish no longer. Now it's time to actually do, stick to it, without pressuring yourself for even a second!
"Insightful, encouraging, inspirational. Basically everything you want in a book about creating positive life change."
-- Joshua Becker, Founder of Becoming Minimalist and author of Simplify.
In This Step by Step Manual to a Long Life of Health and Vitality, you'll learn:
- How to lose weight and keep it off for the next 20, 30, or 60 years of your life - without dieting.
- The science behind why you say you'll exercise or lose weight, but don't follow through.
- The surprising truth behind why real, lasting change requires nothing less than feeling good.
- The scientific reason behind why you don't need motivation to keep going, and what you need instead.
- The exact steps to make exercise a daily ritual you're actually looking forward to.
- How to know exactly what works and what doesn't work - not for your friends, not for you mom, but for you.
- How to use small steps to get in the best shape of your life - for real.
More than 17,000 people have rebuilt their health habits with this gem. Are you next?
"Surprisingly Unstuck is a smart, sweet revelation about how to get healthier and make things a whole lot easier at the same time. This book will empower you to make changes - not by conjuring up crazy amounts of willpower or effort--but by applying small, ridiculously do-able habits that work, last, and ultimately bring more joy to your life."
-- Melissa McCreery, PhD, author of The Emotional Eating Rescue Plan for Smart, Busy Women
Who is it for:
- People who've tried to stick to exercising or eating healthy, but can't.
- People who've lost weight, only to gain it back.
- People who want to learn exactly what to do to make healthy change stick.
Genre: Healthy Living