Think and Lose Weight Introduction
You’ll know longer have to depend on smaller portion sizes, cutting out dairy, carbs, sugar, etc, excessive cardio, restrictive meal plans, willpower.
Instead at Fitness Reloaded you’ll succeed by:
- eating more in a way that keeps you full with few calories
- discovering filling dishes that help you lose weight and happily cooking them regularly
- moving your body in a way that you like and gives you energy
- becoming the person who no longer needs self-control to, e.g., not have cake, but instead passes on it because she didn’t want it in the first place!
And now you may be wondering, how?!
One part of it having the right knowledge. Knowledge about what to eat, what to cook, how to exercise, etc. We cover that in the program under Nutrition, Cooking, Exercise. The other part of it is habits.
Unlike other weight loss programs that aim to just change your weight, we at Fitness Reloaded don’t just treat the symptom (i.e., the weight) but also the habits that created it.
Our Objectives Are:
- To lose all the weight you want to lose, and not get stuck in the first 10 lbs.
- To not just lose the weight, but also not fear (or suffer from) weight regain afterwards.
- To make that happen without hunger or suffering.
- To become an intuitive eater who eats when hungry, stops when full, and has an intuitive understanding of food’s nutritional value and calorie content – without the need to track or log the meal on an app.
- To develop an eating pattern that has you feeling energetic, healthy, and at your best.
- To create the lifestyle you always wanted; eat nourishing food, move your body, look yourself in the mirror and fill up with confidence, feel assurance with what you eat and the food choices you’re making, be a good example for your family and community, get more active with your family (e.g., race your kids, go for walks or hikes), and achieve fitness goals that make you feel empowered (psst… many of our clients who were never into exercise end up developing a love for deadlifting!)
- To be badass. Whether that is being able to say “no” to food when you’re not hungry or deadlifting 150 lbs, our goal is for you to think BIG for yourself and not settle with less.
This program is easy because:
- You won’t be hungry.
- You won’t have to give up any favorite foods.
- You won’t have to exercise excessively (or not exercise if you don’t want that.)
- You won’t feel restricted.
I know you don’t believe me. But clients are astonished with how full they feel, and how they’re still losing weight, despite also eating Snickers or drinking wine.
The usual problems you’ve had with diets do not apply here. But that doesn’t mean it’ll be easy.