Hi, this is Maria Brilaki, Stanford grad, best-selling author of Surprisingly…Unstuck, and creator of the Exercise Bliss Method. I’m excited to invite you to next Monday’s Mini Habit Week:
- No more exercising for a month or two and then giving up, losing all your results. Exercising will become a permanent habit.
- No more pushing yourself to get off the couch. You’ll find it (ridiculously) easy to “just do it.”
- No more buying a home treadmill that you’ll stop using, a yoga class pack that you won’t complete, or exercise DVDs that’ll collect dust. You’ll be following through and loving it!
- Become THAT person who can’t live without exercise!
- Start building your daily mini exercise habit with just 2 reps – yes 2 reps – a day.
Some people who’ve made exercise a habit are “gym bunnies.” Others could care less about the gym. Instead they look forward to their daily walk. Despite these differences they all have one thing in common: Exercise is not a chore, but a second nature. And that’s exactly what we’re doing here.
Sign up free to secure your spot
- 3 exercises to choose from with modifications shown.
- Learn how to pick the best time of the day to form your habit
- Learn the mental trick to make sure your brain gets busy wiring the exercise habit…
- while you’re only doing 2 reps a day!
I am learning to appreciate my body and I enjoy the way my body feels after a challenging workout. I no longer shame myself because of my size and for that I finally feel at peace with my body.
– Krista B., Teacher & Photographer