Do you already have higher blood sugar, or maybe a family history of diabetes, or have had gestational diabetes when pregnant?
If you need to lose weight and either already have prediabetes or are at high risk of getting prediabetes (don’t know if you’re high risk? Take the test) then Fitness Reloaded’s Diabetes Prevention Program could be your ticket to reversing prediabetes, losing weight, creating the habit of daily exercise, and preventing type 2 diabetes for good.
Want to know how it works? The first step is to book a free session. Here’s my calendar:
What is Prediabetes?
Prediabetes is when you have a higher than normal blood sugar, but it’s not high enough to count as type 2 diabetes. Some facts:
- 1 in 3 adults already has prediabetes, but 84% don’t even know it!
- Having prediabetes increases your risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and stroke in the next 5 years.
- The good news: Prediabetes is reversible. If you already have prediabetes, then losing weight and creating healthy habits can reverse the condition! In fact, Fitness Reloaded’s program works 2x better than taking Metmorfin.
- If you don’t yet have prediabetes, but are at high risk (take the test to find out), then creating healthy habits will set you up for getting a great body, having all day long energy, no more aches and pains, regardless of your age.
Hi, I’m Maria and I’m a certified Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Coach.
I’m also the best-selling author of “Surprisingly…Unstuck: The power of small healthy habits in a world addicted to instant results.”
I wasn’t always interested in diabetes. My focus for several years was in helping people lose weight and create healthy habits that become second nature, so people would get to stop dieting for good, no longer suffer from aches and pains, and increase both their health and confidence!
However, after my daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at age 4, my perspective changed.
On a daily basis, I’m experiencing first-hand what it means to have diabetes: the crazy blood sugar ups and downs, the daily diligence in counting carbs, the blood sugar lows and highs, the need to always carry snacks to prevent a low and a potential seizure, the 4 or more insulin injections a day.
That said, Type 1 Diabetes is an autoimmune disease. There’s nothing you can do to prevent it. You’re just unlucky.
But that is not the case with Type 2 Diabetes. Type 2 Diabetes is preventable with lifestyle changes, weight loss, and healthy habits!
Unlike the unlucky Type Ones, you CAN reverse prediabetes and stop the onset of type 2. Diabetes does not have to be your fate!
That is why I want to invite you to join my Diabetes Prevention Program. It’s an 1 or 2-year lifestyle program that’ll guide you into losing weight and creating the habits you need to maintain your new slimmer body and your new healthy habits.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take care of yourself.
Who Is This Program For?
To qualify for our lifestyle program, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Not be pregnant.
- Not already have diabetes.
- Have a BMI of overweight or obese (i.e., over 25).
- Want heathy habits that last, and are not interested in quick fixes or miracle diets
Additionally, you need to either be diagnosed with prediabetes, or be at high risk for prediabetes. If you’re not sure if you have prediabetes, or are at risk for it, please take the Prediabetes Test. Alternatively, book a free session here on this page and we’ll figure it out!
Overall, below are some of the risk factors for prediabetes:
- Are older rather than younger
- Are overweight or obese
- Have had gestational diabetes
- Have a family history of diabetes
- Have high blood pressure
How The “Before-After” Coaching Session Works
In this free session, we’ll:
- Discuss first if you qualify for the program and the results you got in the Prediabetes Risk Test.
- If you qualify, we’ll go over your “before” – that is your current state that will soon be your “before” state! Your history, your eating and exercise habits, and your weight.
- Then we’ll cover the “after” – what you should be aiming for to reverse or simply skip the risk of prediabetes, and how the process will look like.
- Finally, we’ll go over the “how.” We’ll discuss our lifestyle coaching program and how to lose weight and prevent diabetes without having to become a “health nut”, without excessive cardio, and without having to cut out the foods you love.
Today’s Price: Free
A $440+ Limited Time “Unheard Of” Bonus: Book a free session now and you may also get a free Fitbit Versa 3, a Withings Body+ Scale, and an Instapot Duo Plus!
For a limited time only, new clients get goodies when they sign up. So if you come to the free session and we discover you’re a good fit for the program, and you decide to sign up, you’ll get a good-sized Welcome Gift. This is an unheard of offer – don’t miss it!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does weight loss coaching with Fitness Reloaded cost?
If you wish to become a 12-month, or 24-month client, rates range between $270 -$499 per month.
And if you think that is a great price, then you’d be right! According to the CDC, people diagnosed with diabetes incur on average $16,750 every year in medical expenses! In 10 years, that’s $167,500! Not to mention the decrease in quality of life, the limited ability to enjoy time with your loved ones, the risk of blindness, toe amputations, heart disease and stroke complications!
Do I have to become a client to book a free session?
No, consultations are free and there’s no obligation for you to sign up. It’s a way for both of us to get to know each other.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for a free session?
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are not pregnant.
- You don’t already have diabetes.
- You have a BMI of overweight or obese (i.e., over 25).
- You want to improve your habits so living healthy is second nature, not a chore.
- You’re not interested in quick fixes and realize this will take maybe a year or two.
- You’re committed to lose weight and are not just grabbing stuff just because they’re offered for free. That means that, for example, you won’t be babysitting your kids while on the phone with me. You won’t be taking this phonecall while on the train. You’ll be in a quiet place and focused, just like I will be.
How is weight loss coaching for prediabetes with Fitness Reloaded different?
First off, this is 1-1 coaching. We’ll be meeting on a weekly or biweekly basis and be discussing your goals, exercise, and eating habits progress.
The program has been proven to be almost twice as effective in reducing the onset of diabetes compared to taking Metmorfin.
There are no restrictive meal plans or supplements. In fact, there will be no meal plans at all. Instead, we’ll work on your habits:
- Eating random stuff just because they’re there. E.g., crackers with cheese or cereal.
- Eating out of boredom.
- Eating while watching TV.
- Drinking wine while watching TV.
- Eating when you’re stressed.
- Not having good meals pre-prepared and hence eating random stuff.
- Not eating fruits regularly.
- Not eating the daily recommended 25g of fiber (most people average 10-15 g a day).
- Not exercising. While exercise is not necessary to lose weight, not wanting to do it, or not wanting to become the person who does it and actually likes it, will decrease your chances of losing weight and keeping it off.
- Exercising but only doing cardio, no strength-training. You don’t have to do any cardio. But you’d be missing out if you keep avoiding strength-training.
- Not understanding the basics of weight loss – how many calories you should be eating to lose weight.
- Unskilled at eyeballing calories and hence underestimating how much you’re really eating.
- Throwing a pity party when you don’t eat as you thought you should.
- Thinking weight loss is the only goal when in fact you should be aiming for both weight loss and change of identity. You can’t expect to be the same person when you’re 50 or 100 lbs lighter – and if you are, and keep the same habits, then you’ll gain the weight back.