Have you ever wondered…
“How much time do people like me devote to exercise?
“What benefits are they getting?”
“How do people manage to make exercise an…effortless habit?”
If you have ever thought about these questions, then I have good news for you: You’ll find the answers in this free report, right here!
This report is the culmination of the exercise habits survey, completed by 541 people (btw, THANK YOU so much).
In The Fitness Reloaded Report on Exercise Habits, I am uncovering the finding’s of my research on…
- Every-day people’s common exercise habits.
- What benefits people get from exercise.
- What people’s exercise motivation is.
- What holds people back from exercising.
- What actually works in making exercise a habit.
I hope that through the 26 pages of this study you’ll take heart and become a little less hard on yourself:
- You are not alone in skipping workouts: 36% of exercisers skip their workout once a week or more.
- You are not the only person who has quitted exercise in the past due to lack of time or motivation: 80% of people reported that they have done so.
- Practicing is the best way to get better and better at making exercise a habit.
Want to talk to me about it? E-mail me at fitwithmaria at fitnessreloaded dot com
If you want to help your friends and family achieve fitness success, then please share this report with them. 🙂
What do you think about the study’s findings? Please share your thoughts in the comments’ box below.