Increase the fiber content of any meal by adding a tablespoon or two of this!
- Calories 123
- Fat 11 g
- Saturates 2 g
- Protein 2 g
- Carbs 8 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Fibre 6 g
- ¼ onion, peeled and minced
- 3 avocados, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup cilantro
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tomato, in small cubes
- Cut a quarter of an onion. Peel. Then place in food processor to mince fast.
- Peel 3 avocados and place in food processor together with the onion.
- Pour lime juice in food processor.
- Add the cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper to the mix and mince until the avocado pieces transform into a uniform crema.
- Slice tomato and cut in small cubes.
- Pour tomato cubes in a bowl. Add the crema from the food processor into the bowl and stir together.
- Use a tablespoon and serve as needed.