Roasted mixed veggies with cauliflower
Repeat after me: veggies are not boring. Use as a side or as a standalone dish.
- Prep Time:10 mins
- Cook Time:75 mins
Nutrition per portion
- Calories 206
- Fat 14 g
- Saturates 2 g
- Protein 4 g
- Carbs 18 g
- Sugars 5 g
- Salt 1013 mg
- Fibre 5 g
- 1 lb mixed veggies, frozen
- ½ lb cauliflower, frozen
- ¼ lb broccoli, frozen
- 1 cup water
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper for tilapia and potatoes
- Add mixed veggies and cauliflower in roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add water to pan bottom.
- Sprinkle half the salt and pepper over the mixed veggies and cauliflower.
- Mix veggies and cauliflower with your hands. Sprinkle the final half of salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil evenly over the food.
- Place in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 1¼ hours or veggies are soft.
- If at any point while baking the bottom of the pan is completely dry but the food is not cooked yet, then add a little bit of water (usually less than ½ a cup.)
- Allow food to cool for 10 minutes before serving.