Roasted potatoes with crumbled feta cheese
Easy-to-make yet delicious in taste. Use as a side or as a standalone dish.
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Cook Time:80 mins
Nutrition per portion
- Calories 327
- Fat 18 g
- Saturates 8 g
- Protein 10 g
- Carbs 34 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Salt 1339 mg
- Fibre 3 g
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Rinse them in the sink. Then place in roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add water to pan bottom.
- Sprinkle half the salt, pepper, and oregano over the potatoes.
- Mix potatoes with your hands. Sprinkle the final half of salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the potatoes.
- Pour olive oil evenly over the potatoes.
- Place in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 1¼ -1½ hours or until potatoes turn browned and tender.
- If at any point while baking the bottom of the pan is completely dry but the food is not cooked yet, then add a little bit of water (usually less than ½ a cup.)
- Allow potatoes to cool for 10 minutes before serving.