Nothing Changes Before You Do (Free Prizes Inside!)
I was just lying on the couch, jet lagged after my trip to Greece, when it dawned on me. Fitness Reloaded just turned 3 this week! It’s my tradition to celebrate every birthday, but this time I’m gonna do it differently and get you involved in the party too – with a $750 giveaway! Scroll down for the prizes!
This year’s theme is “Nothing Changes Before You Do” and is related to the one thing that I deem responsible for everyone’s success in anything. Yes, I firmly believe and have seen in practice that if you get this one thing right, then there is absolutely no way you won’t get what you want, whether that is an amazing body, a dream job, a soulmate, etc. Here are just a few examples from my life:
- This one thing is responsible being accepted with a fellowship in top engineering schools like Stanford and MIT.
- This one thing is responsible for losing weight with our struggling for it, going from 1-2 to 5 times of exercise per week, and going from eating out to cooking at home.
- This one thing is responsible for the website you’re reading right now.
I could go as far as to say that this thing is also responsible for the ultimate defeat of the Nazis in WWII. It’s responsible for Michael Jackson’s success and rise to fame.
But what is it, you might ask…
It’s having a success mindset. Let me explain:
- I firmly believed that there was no chance top schools would have accepted my application, let alone give me a fellowship. Yet, I applied anyway. It would have been very easy for me to decide I had no chance to get into those schools, and not even apply. But even though I knew the odds were against me, I knew that it was not my decision whether I should be admitted or not. That was the admission committee’s decision. Let them reject me if they want to, but it was not my job to reject myself by NOT even applying!
- Let’s roll back to 2009. Had you told me back then, I’d be living as healthy as I do today I’d call you nuts! I never ever believed that I could be exercising so much, cooking at home, eating veggies and fruits consistently, etc. But I got one thing right: I did what I could, no matter how small. And lo and behold, here I am now.
- I was just in Greece, my home country, and my mom joked about how we could have never, ever predicted that I would get into fitness at a pro level. I was never crazy about it, plus, I was an engineer! Engineers don’t tend to start fitness websites. I could have very easily stopped myself from doing it, and stop myself from getting into a new space where I was a complete newbie. After all, who likes having to answer their friends’ question about “the new crazy thing” they are doing? Not me. But I did it anyway. Even though I felt totally embarrassed when I was getting started, I kept thinking I wouldn’t keep feeling embarrassed for long. It was only a matter of time before I stopped being a beginner, and convert from embarrassment to pride. So here I am!
Winston Churchill, the prime minister of Great Britain during WWII, has summarized the foundation of a success mindset very well. No wonder Britain played such a crucial role in defeating the enemy!
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
“This is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure.”
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
“Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones.”
“If you are going through hell, keep going.”
“Never, never, never give up.”
Michael Jackson was no different. When he found himself and his team struggling to find a solution, he kept saying “It’s out there, I know it!”. And guess what? He’d ultimately find that solution. The king of pop didn’t become a king by quitting and getting discouraged. He was the one encouraging everyone to keep going – he had faith that what he wanted was out there, and he wouldn’t stop before he got it!
The best exercise and diet plan in the world, won’t help you succeed if you think “it’s not worth doing X, or Y, because it’s too small, and it won’t give me anything anyway”. You won’t get your dream job if you never, even apply for an interview. And you won’t get a promotion if you stick to working hard, staying on the rat race, without improving your communication skills and letting others know the value you bring to the firm.
If you ever feel stuck in an never-ending cycle, then that’s a definite sign your mindset needs tweaking.
I’ll admit it, my mindset needed a lot of tweaking. Especially after I started Fitness Reloaded and felt thoroughly embarrassed by it, my mindset converted to a sabotage mindset:
- Why introduce myself to some well known people in the industry? Who would pay attention to me?
- Why market FR to another site? To get a handful of new people? This wouldn’t be worth the effort.
Luckily, I got one thing right – I kept going. But hey, I would have found a lot more success much earlier was I not stopping myself from taking action! But from a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is “total sabotage – no action” and 10 is “going full speed – unstoppable”, I was more of a 4. Yes, I kept going, BUT I was stopping myself repeatedly.
When I realized I was doing this, I created new routines to help me change how I thought and convert my negative thinking to a success mindset. I experimented with lots of different techniques, and in the course of a few months, I had completely changed. And that’s when:
- I was feeling very confident meeting well known people in the industry. I felt like an equal, not a beggar. I knew my value.
- I’d just do anything I felt would take me one step ahead, no matter how small, without judgement. Moving forward no matter what was my new rule.
And of course this switch paid off with real results. In the last 12 months Fitness Reloaded readership has grown 305%! By the end of this year, it will have grown to 555%. Growth rapidly accelerated only after I changed. People say “nothing changes before you do”. True.
Quickly recognizing what a difference our mindset can make, I put in all my knowledge and the techniques I’d tried in the previous months to make myself change, in a 30-day program, Dream Life. Dream Life includes 10 Mental Switches, that help you completely convert your sabotage-like thinking to unstoppable-like!
Seriously, using a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is “total sabotage – no action” and 10 is “going full speed – unstoppable”, where are you right now? How would your life be different if you scored higher? What if instead of a 4 or a 6, you were an 8?
Yes, nothing changes before you do.
To celebrate Fitness Reloaded’s birthday, I’m giving out a lifetime membership to Dream Life to 3 people – a $250 value.
Each one of the winners will get:
- 10 Mental Shifts in HD video. Everything you need to know to become the happiest, most productive, and most successful person you know!
- 10 Multi-page PDF Worksheets. Apply the mental shifts and experience big shifts in your life. Nobody will be able to stop your dreams from coming true!
- 20+ Accountability E-mails. We take care of you staying on track, so that you only need to focus on training your mind to be on your side – not against you!
- Bonus: Case Study. How my friend used the Dream Life mental shifts to stop procrastinating and finished her novel.
- Bonus: Lifetime Access & Unlimited Updates. You’ll get access to the private Dream Life website, and keep it for as long as this course is alive! You’ll automatically get all course updates.
Click here to enter the giveaway in 5 seconds or less. It ends on Thursday. Good luck!
P.S. What if you want to get into Dream Life immediately? Go ahead and purchase the program here. If you’re a winner I’ll give you a full refund in the next 2 business days after the winners are announced. No need to e-mail me and let me know you’re a winner, I’ll just do it. Sounds good?